|From the Australian Geographic website|
Just a few reminders before I go:
- "Beyond the Medical Record" Writers Workshop with Dr Hilton Koppe is on Saturday 21st March at Moore Park Golf Club - we can still fit you in if you'd like to come. For more info see earlier post or click here to contact Howard Gwynne.
- You can win a free day at the Workshop by entering the Black Dog Institute eMHPrac Flash Writing Competition with 2-300 words about your experiences with online mental health resources. Click here to send your entries to teh Black Dog eMHPrac team. Entries close 11th March
- Don't forget to mark the dates of upcoming events in your diary.
- Writers Night - Thursday 18th June at the main lecture theatre at the
Black Dog Institute in the grounds of Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick
- Performers Night - Thursday 10th September at the Camelot Lounge in Marrickville