Thursday 18 August 2016

Performers Night 2016

What a slacker I have been - no posts since April! I have to admit that I get discouraged as I'm never sure if anyone is actually reading them
BUT
I do need to tell you that Performers Night is on again

on THURSDAY 8th September at the wonderful Camelot Lounge in Marrickville thanks to the very wonderful Judith Babich of Active Locums. Judith sponsors all our events as well as those of the NSW Doctors Orchestra in her enthusiasm for creativity and work-life balance for medical practitioners.

If you'd like to come to Camelot to see a bunch of performing doctors, or you're a doctor who would like the chance to perform at this exciting venue, please contact us via this blog. 
Time is running out and we'd love to hear from you

And if you are reading this post please take the time to give me a thumbs up via the tick boxes below. It might even encourage me back to the blog!

No comments: